Thursday, October 9, 2008

The object of things of minuscule things.

True , what you are thinking is true. And you needed me to tell you that? Which probably means what you are thinking is not true at all. But then I might be telling the truth and it was me to tell you that. What point currently I am pointing out is the objectivity of human minds to assume that they can know the truth and lies. In my opinion there are no truth and lies. This is this and this is that. What the human brain , in my opinion , tries to justify the facts and fictions. So it could discern the line which they assume they must not ever stand on , moreover , stand on for a time. This is what I recommend you to do .... stomp on the line , make sure you are on the line , show everyone else that you are on the line. That is the truth.

No comments: