Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Awesome ...I N T E R N E T ?

"Wow "... I said to myself , "all this stuff going through my electronic box" . That was 6 years ago , when I first encountered this phenomenon . And I saw the that I had full control , indeed I did . I just haven't realized that there was much more to explore , this computer. All I did back then were playing games . Awesome games though , it was called ..... hm I can't remember . Okay , back to the topic . The Internet can be explained simply as computers world wide connected via copper wires , literally , copper wires . These wires lengths with distances equivalent across continents but you can read that in Wikipedia , no need for me to explain it eh? Now , all of us could have full control of the computer , yes okay you've said it "But I don't know how." Of course we don't , all the more reason we need to learn .



The fact is , computers almost never cause any error by it's own fault, homo sapiens do . If we command a computer to do anything it will do it . Tell it to cause an error and damage its Master Boot Record Partition ... it will ... . Yes I did that a few too many times but it was out of curiosity . I was 'exploring' , everyone does it . Trial and error is always the best way to go in any situation relating computers for me . Whats my point? You see , most people are intimidated because they say computers are complicated . It may seem so but it is made simple with the latest Operating Systems . Without these we would all be typing our way to the Internet instead of clicking it , and the phrase , "one click away" would not be coined . Let us all explore this wonder instead of shying away from it .

No comments: